We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, maintains, diagnoses and repairs a variety of equipment including; diesel engines, transmissions, drive train components, winches, high pressure pumps, centrifugal pumps, sand conveyor systems, air compressors, micro processor controls, electro-mechanical equipment, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, mobile/overhead cranes, wellhead attachments and pressure equipment, gearboxes, PTO’s, generators, chemical metering systems, 12/24v electrical systems, equipment cabs and controls, chassis and suspension, rims, tires and wheels, forklifts, A/C systems, and a variety of other energy services equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner. Perform preventive/predictive maintenance procedures on Halliburton equipment.
- Performs inspections required by the company, and government entities.
- Perform basic troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed.
- Minimum skills may be acquired through technical school or equivalent related experience.
- Preferred Qualifications include an A.S. degree or Certificate in Diesel Technology with previous experience as a mechanic working with heavy duty equipment.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Mechanic Technician I , Mechanic Technician II and Mechanic Technician III.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
13100 County Road 8, Fort Lupton, Colorado, 80621-8345, United States
Requisition Number: 89200
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Maintenance PSL
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.