We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, develops skills required to perform routine preventive maintenance, calibration and minor repairs to a variety of Halliburton equipment.
- Assists Electronic Technicians in performing more complex repairs.
- Performs basic operations using test equipment and industrial controllers required to test and calibrate equipment.
- Learns to interpret electronic and mechanical drawings with guidance to assist in diagnosis and equipment repair.
- Proactively participates in the Competency / Training System to acquire additional technical skills.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Skills are typically acquired through a qualified technical school certificate in electronics or related experience.
- Preferred Qualifications include an A.S. degree in Electronics Technology with previous experience in the troubleshooting and repair of electronic components.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Electronic Technician I or Electronic Technician II.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
420 Halliburton Dr, Williston, North Dakota, 58801, United States
Requisition Number: 90053
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Maintenance PSL
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.