Concrete Frame Associates is Denver’s leading provider of concrete formwork and concrete frame services. Across Colorado, New Mexico and Wyoming, Concrete Frame Associates has an exceptional record of safely completing projects on-time and on-budget supported by a well-established safety program and culture of solid core values.
• Operating motorized equipment including power tools, saws, hammers, nails, and bolts.
• Work requires alert individuals with good balance and physical strength.
• Ability to quickly learn and assist in; vertical installation and framing/decking installations, distinguishing between different types of material and equipment.
• Read a tape measure.
• Working during inclement weather, could be exposed to extreme cold and heat, noise and dust from construction operations depending upon project site.
• Frequently lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 50 pounds of material and up to 90 pounds of material with assistance, if requested.
• Frequently walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching and climbing.
• Frequent use of hand tools such as power tools, circular saws, hammers, nails, and bolts.
Preference given to candidates with a minimum of 2 years of formwork / concrete construction work experience as a Carpenter at meets or exceeds performance expectations.
Apply on-line and apply in person at CFA, 551 Norfolk Street – Suite #100, Aurora, CO 80011
Applications valid through September 30, 2020.
Concrete Frame Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity